Roots Dental Powell Dentist
Your destination for healthy smiles on Powell
The place where smiles thrive
Your Powell Dentists
Dr. Angela Low , DDS
Born and raised in the Bay Area of Northern California, Dr. Low earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of the Pacific in San Francisco. Following graduation, she moved to Portland to further her training by completing a General Practice Residency at Oregon Health and Science University. At OHSU Hospital, Dr. Low’s training focused on dental extractions, removable dentures, and restorative work.
Dr. Low looks forward to working with her patients at Roots Dental on Powell to achieve their dental goals by orthodontically improving smiles with Clear Correct clear aligners, offering in-house and take-home whitening options, and providing quality restorations including crowns and fillings. Part of achieving a patient’s dental goals is by first empowering them through education and knowledge about their oral hygiene and home care. Most importantly, Dr. Low is focused on creating a comfortable and supportive dental home for the community around SE Portland. Additionally, our office offers treatment and procedures with either nitrous oxide(laughing gas) or conscious oral sedation to provide a more pleasant dental experience.
Fun Facts about Dr. Low:
- Before biology and dentistry, she was originally studying environmental science in undergraduate college.
- She drove the ring road of Iceland in a campervan and was lucky enough to see the Northern Lights on the last day of her road trip.
- She has only seen it snow four times, two of which have been in Portland.
- When outdoors, she enjoys paddleboarding, kayaking, hiking, and playing tennis. When indoors, she enjoys watercolor painting, trying new recipes, and reading.
Dr. Seth Huish
Dr. Seth Huish attended high school in Park City, Utah, and received his undergraduate degree at Brigham Young University-Hawaii on the island of Oahu. Dr. Huish completed his dental training at the Oregon Health & Science University and furthered his dental education with post-graduate studies in implantology. He also received continuing education in endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, and orthodontics.
Fun Facts about Dr.Huish:
- Dr. Huish married his high school sweetheart and is the father of four girls. “I’m outnumbered,” he jokes.
- He enjoys snow and water skiing, biking, running, hiking, and family time. He loves to travel and serve. He has traveled to Mexico to participate in the Mission of Mercy.
- Dr. Huish loves learning and teaching as a dentist. He learns from his co-workers and patients daily and likes helping others become educated so that they can improve their oral health.
- Dr. Huish has lived in Washington, Alabama, Utah, Texas, Hawaii, Austria, and Germany. He even speaks fluent German! However, he and his family were quite happy to settle down here, and they love the area.
Our patients say it best
“The staff is great! I appreciate their professionalism, as well as how they put you at ease during the entirety of the visit.”
“This Dentist took me in last minute to extract a tooth. They are very polite and a very caring team. This is absolutely the best Dentist in Portland, OR I have ever been to. He was very gentle also I felt no pain at all.”
“I am so glad this new dental office showed up down the street from me. After years of bad dental experiences, Dr. Jacqueline Gambee has made a lifelong client.”